Fixing Dates of Digital Photos and Videos
A practical guide to fixing common date and time problems
Photos and videos are, by their very definition, a capture of a moment in time, so organizing them chronologically is the best approach. Unfortunately, dates and times of digital files are often a mess and tedious to fix.
if you're ready to learn about the fundamentals of dates and times for digital photos and videos, and how to fix them in the most efficient way possible, then this course is for you.
You'll get access to:
- 18 lessons and 3+ hours of detailed, step-by-step training (3 hours, 5 minutes)
- Solutions to eleven common problems related to dates of digital photos, digital videos, and even videos converted from film reels and video tapes
- PDF resource guide including links to all the software and plug-ins you need
- Printable workflow checklist cards for all ten workflows
- Full transcripts for each lesson
Who's this for?
- Photo organizers and photo managers who have to unravel crazy messes for their clients
- Serious amateur photographers who want to organize their photos
- Pro photographers who want to organize their photo archives
- Photo scanning specialists who want accurate dates on their scanned photos
- Video conversion providers who want to assign accurate dates to converted digital videos
Enjoy the free trial lessons for more details on the problems you'll learn to solve and what software you need.
Get started now!
Adam has solved some things that literally no one else has, including myself, and it’s not for lack of trying over the past 10 years. For me, #6 was a major game-changer. It’s really super cool and has allowed us to add value to our services with barely any extra effort.
- Laura Woolsey, Owner of Memory Forward
Working through videos have been a huge challenge. In fact, I told many of my clients that we don't process video files with their photo libraries because there was no way for me automate the process, until this course. Adam's course makes it so easy and simple to follow. This gives me tremendous confidence to process any type of media for all my clients.
- Haleh Shoa, Owner of Picturli
Adam’s courses are always thorough and very well structured. So is this course. In addition to learning everything about dates in metadata, I finally learned how to apply dates on videos, as well as converting dates from a photo’s filename to metadata. And the best part is he makes it so simple!
- Karine Paulon, Owner of à jour
Adam Pratt loves people, photography, and a good story! He’s spent the last 25 years at the intersection of creativity and technology, including 20+ years at Adobe where he works on the Creative Cloud team. He has experience as a photographer, book author, software trainer, and photo organizer. He’s also the founder of Chaos to Memories where he helps people enjoy their photos again by turning their photo chaos into precious memories they can enjoy and share.
StartLesson 2.1: Fixing Time Zones of Digital Photos (Mac/Win) (9:55)
StartLesson 2.2: Fixing Dates of Digital Photos (Mac/Win) (16:53)
StartLesson 2.3: Synching Times from Multiple Cameras (Mac/Win) (8:37)
StartLesson 2.4: Assigning Dates to Scanned Photos (Mac/Win) (21:36)
StartLesson 2.5: Distinguishing Original and Digitized Dates (Mac/Win) (5:23)
StartLesson 2.6: Converting Filenames to Capture Dates of Digital Photos (Mac only) (18:43)
StartLesson 2.7: Fixing Dates of Digital Videos (Mac/Win) (12:21)
StartLesson 2.8: Assigning Correct Dates to Converted Analog Videos (Mac only) (10:34)
StartLesson 2.9: Assigning Correct Dates to Converted Digital Videos (Mac only) (30:00)
StartLesson 2.11: Embedding Searchable Metadata in Video (Mac/Win) (8:20)
StartModule 2 Transcript