Are you overwhelmed by your own photo chaos? Does every new photo organizing project feel like a puzzle? Are you ready to take your photo organizing business to the next level? If so, then this course was created for you!
You’ll learn how to organize photos in a way that:
- relies on industry-standard Adobe software
- follows a repeatable workflow
- delivers a sorted, searchable, shareable, and secure photo archive
- gives you new confidence
- makes your photo organizing business more profitable
You’ll learn a comprehensive workflow with Adobe Lightroom Classic that is based on open standards and industry best practices so that you can tackle any project that comes your way. This repeatable workflow can be used in any situation: digital photos or scanned photos, JPEG or Camera Raw, Mac or Windows, iPhone or Android. You’ll be ready for anything!
This course covers foundational concepts and detailed step-by-step instructions for every phase of the workflow. This way you get the WHY and the HOW of every step.
Enjoy the free trial lessons for more details on what to expect, why to use Lightroom Classic, and how to get the most out of the course.
Who is this course for?
- Professional Photo Organizers who organize photo collections for clients (beginner to experienced)
- Serious Amateur Photographers who want to organize their own photos
- Professional Photographers who want to organize their photo archives
- Family Historians who want to preserve and organize photos for future generations
- 7.5 hours of self-paced video training in 8 modules and 40+ individual lessons (7 hours, 32 minutes)
- Bonus material including a Lightroom Resource Guide full of important links, shortcuts, and checklists
- Lightroom Troubleshooting Guide to help with common confusing situations
- Customizable Workflow Checklist in multiple formats (InDesign, XLS, and PDF) and sizes (letter and tabloid)
- Downloadable transcripts for every lesson to use as reference notes
- 30% off Lightroom Keyboards and Keyboard Covers from https://kbcovers.com/lightroom
Get started now!
Adam Pratt loves people, photography, and a good story! He’s spent the last 25 years at the intersection of creativity and technology, including 20+ years at Adobe where he works on the Creative Cloud team. He has experience as a photographer, book author, software trainer, and photo organizer. He’s also the founder of Chaos to Memories where he helps people enjoy their photos again by turning their photo chaos into precious memories they can enjoy and share.
StartLesson 3.1: Gathering Digital Photos (8:06)
StartLesson 3.2: Importing Digital Photos (17:36)
StartLesson 3.3: Deleting Duplicates (9:52)
StartLesson 3.4: Deleting Duds (8:34)
StartLesson 3.5: Importing Scanned Photos (4:54)
StartLesson 3.6: Managing Photos Folders (15:09)
StartModule 3 Transcript